The Reintroduction. After Homework Comes Bills

Well, it has been a long time since I have written a blog. Six years to be exact. I am now 28, and a lot of things have changed. I've lived in the DMV, Pittsburgh, and I am currently in Las Vegas, but my relationship status is still SINGLE. If I knew 6 years ago when I started this blog that I would still be single asking the SAME questions I would have off-ed myself. At 22 I knew I was young and dumb but I still thought by this age I'd have it figured out. Maybe even married? NOPE. These days I don't even think I want to get married, but we will get into that at a later date. I've been through a lot in these six years. I've broken hearts, had my heart broken, been cheated on, loved on, embraced, disappointed, ghosted, even lost a baby, but I have learned a lot and feel like I have grown into my womanhood. Again, this would never be an advice blog because I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. This is just me sharing some of my experiences and looking for other perspectives on not only dating, but being a young woman in this crazy world. I am an adult, and this will be an adult blog. So if you are faint of heart I would not recommend reading this because I am keeping it explicitly real. I hope you all enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating

Self-Esteem