The First Impression


Well hello, its been a while since I've blogged so I'm a little rusty. I thought I'd start off my new blog by formally introducing it and me. My name is DaQuasia but my alter-ego is Spice which is what I usually go by online. I am creating this blog to speak about relationships from the perspective of a young college girl who hasn't been in a "real" relationship in 4 years. I wanted to create this blog because I have called myself studying men for several years using tools like social networking, books, magazines, television, and just straight up bluntly asking men questions I want to know. I will be using this blog to discuss some of my dating experiences and ask questions. I will not be using this to give any type of advice..... why you ask; because I've been single for four years, I have been dating this whole time but have not seemed to get it right. I've been a lot of things in the past four years, the main chick, the side chick, the jump-off, the dreaded "best friend", and that one girl that he can never leave alone..... but girlfriend has not been one of them. So I thought I would share some of my experiences, give my opinion and views on certain things and ask questions. I am using this as another tool to learn and maybe to teach, give someone an opportunity to learn from my dumb ass mistakes. I hope you guys read and enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating

Self-Esteem

The Reintroduction. After Homework Comes Bills