Titles mean being saved?

In my introduction I stated the fact that I have been single for four years. Even though this is fact I have been the main chick a few times. I don't think anything is worse than being the main chick. With being the main chick you get certain girlfriend benefits but you still have to stay in your lane. When your the main chick it is understood that your the main chick but since there is no title your guy feels he has the right to do whatever with who ever and you can't say anything in disagreement or you are steering out of your lane. This is the most annoying thing ever. Why do men expect girl's they are "talking to heavy" to play a wifey roll? Why if i want anything exclusive I am asking to be saved? I am in college, so i usually date guys in college. What are you saving me from? Class? Homework? Tests? Boredom? Horniness? (yes, horniness) In my personal experience I am either doing better than or on the same playing field in life than most of the guys I've dated, why? because we are doing the same thing, and have the same goal. to graduated and get a damn job. I am not the type of girl that puts guys down because they aren't were they want to be in life because I'm not either, but don't expect me to jump through flaming hoops when your not doing anything but serving up hard penis a couple nights a week. as one of my twitter followers said "Don't ask me what I'm bringing to the table when I brought the damn table." On the other side, why is the girlfriend title so important? What is so special about being claimed to women? I cant speak for all women but to me I think it's just the simple fact that a man is proud enough to put claim down on his woman makes us feel special. Its kinda like a power trip, with the title that man is mine. These other woman have no right to him and EVERYONE knows it. When we're hidden away its almost disrespectful. Why am I being hidden? Whats wrong with me? What should I do different? Who else is he messing with? Whats really going on here? Does he even like me for real? to guys reading this I know you think I sound crazy but with me and many of the girls I know these are the questions we ask ourselves. I personally always think guys are up to something, or in other words I don't trust ya'll hos. I may not show it, and most guys I date never really know of my suspicions, but they are there and I'm usually right. Why do you guys think women are spies or one day we just spazz out and you have no idea why? Cuz we don't trust ya'll hos. I have figured out that this is in fact the problem. Women can never just go with the flow. We have to know the next move, we have to know what your thinking, we have to know what situation we are in. why? because we want to be perfect, we want nurture and serve you, we want to be your woman, and if we're cooking, cleaning, getting our hair and nails done, keeping ourselves up we expect our man to at least appreciate it enough to claim us and make us THE ONLY ONE not just the main joint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating

Self-Esteem

The Reintroduction. After Homework Comes Bills