STFU


I mentioned in an earlier post that women are always trying to voice their opinion or curse they man out. Sometimes you just need to shut up. Now I can't speak for people already in relationships, because I would know. But when your "the main chick" or your just "talking to someone heavy" sometimes its best to just be quiet sometimes and go with the flow. You can't force a man to do anything he doesn't want to do. If a guy wants to take you to the next level you'll know. But sometimes your insecurities can block out that fact. So you start getting upset, wanting to have that dreaded "What are we doing?" talk. In my experience this talk messes up EVERYTHING & no guy ever wants to have this talk. If things are fine the way they are and you both seem happy, just chill out and go with the flow. But once you start snapping out while your still "talking" he may not wanna pursue a relationship with you if he knows THAT is what he is gonna have to deal with. Im not saying be a total push over and just let a guy get comfortable but wanting to have deep ass "where is this going" conversations all the time are not gonna work in your advantage. TRUST ME. Recently my Mr. Yeah has popped his head in on my life. This time around I've just been chillin, being happy and enjoying his company. I'm confused on a few things like why I'm referred to ass and introduced as his "girl" but yet we haven't really established if we are in a relationship or not yet...... BUT I've decided to shut my ass up. Nothing is wrong right now, so why bring the extra tension? Imma just sit back and relax and see what happens. I'm actually much happier that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating

Self-Esteem